Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Assignment 3A: Casket4me

Assignment 3A was an interesting one..
we're required to design our own casket for ourselves regarding these criterias:

Sketch-
1) A casket for u and ur sarong
2) How u are placed in it.
3) How 6 of ur friends are to carry ur casket
4) What if it's made of bamboo?

well, my concept's pretty simple. i decided to make my casket directly out of bamboo..
the idea is dat the body is simply tied up into a sitting position like a 'King'
the sarong tied around the neck and head are also signs that a 'King' will be wearing the cape.

The photos around it are memories of what i've done before i moved on.

The other sketch is how 6 of my friends are to carry my casket.
why i decided to only colour the sarong? simply because i wanted it to be more brought up upon viewing..

A word from the Author:
This wasn't my best idea but it's the only unusual idea stuck in my head.. =.=!!!
I fit the 4 requirements into 2 sketches but yet u can just still do 3 or 4 where most of friends are doing it.. @@
Draw sausage ppl instead of real ppl, and also draw with scale~! hahax.. tat's how it helped me, i drew with scale and i realized that it was way much more easier.. =p
This assignment won't be consuming much time, but last minute works are just not encouraged !! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment