Thursday, August 12, 2010

Assignment 3C: 6-Balloon Black Bamboo Box

Talking bout 'Being Lucky' and being 'Thankful'

i can say that I'm Unlucky because I was sick when i was doing this project but I'm thankful that I've completed it although i wasn't satisfied with it..
I wasnt feeling well so it turned up that my 6-Balloon Black Box wasnt a success to me..
Instead of using Bamboo I've used bamboo sticks...
N i've finished up 2 packets of them, 6 rolls of masking tape and broken 2 pairs of scissors.. T.T
guess i'm just unlucky..
but after 4 days of hardwork and suffering coz of the flu and fever at last i'm done with it..
and i named it Black Coffee..




A Word from the Author:
A friendly advise ppl. i seriously suggest you use the big bamboo instead of the sticks coz it's really time consuming n if ur having lotsa assignments other than this then this method is going to slow u down.. hahax..
and get ready loads of masking tape for this.. the black tape sticks better..
and if you want a firmer grip, then use the UHU glue or if u want a more stable box, then use the Hot Glue Gun.. which is expensive.. @@

Being sick is a Blessing -grace-

No comments:

Post a Comment