Saturday, August 7, 2010

Assignment 3B: My Black Box

Introducing, my idea of the Black Box.. =p

Intention: I intend to design a few black box designs and choose a few good ones to be posted on the A3 paper.. and then i'll show wad's contained in the box.

Act: I've chosen 3 best ones and I've decided to make them My Memory Box, My Funeral Box, and My Survival Box. I've showed wad's in the boxes in my Assignment.

Rules: We're required to wash it with water colour.

Product:



After washing with water color:

The damaged ones.. =(
And the presentable one =) :
A word from the author:
A word from the author:
Designing the box is easy, the tricky part is pasting it in the A3 paper... I've photostated different sizes of my Box and the Contents out and I've tried an error on the A3 paper just to get the perfect fit. Notice the different sizes of boxes and contents on my paper.
I've never been playing with water color for quite some time but i'm just satisfied with that result of mine.. hahax. Oh yeah and don't forget some captions to describe ur box ! =)

The Inspiration of the Almighty Gives Man Inspiration -Bible-

No comments:

Post a Comment