Friday, October 15, 2010

Assignment 10: Dimenxion

I'm in ala Happy mood now.. ^^
coz i've finished my DIMENXION~!!!!!! that big mass ball that each and ever1 are required to do. Project by Tn Haji Rusli.. Very creative, mind challenging, and seriously tests ur patience.... again............ ==
our one and only last project from RUS101 studio... will definitely miss it after this... my design and non-design friends, from the time we spent doing bamboo as early as 7.30am till the time we spent in the studio till 1am and doing our masks till 4am.... this project has an internal message that tells you how u have transformed from the first day ur here and until the last day of the semester.. the way we think, the way we do things, the way we talk, and the way we act..

Here, we are to choose 5 of our best projects 2 be posted onto our dimenxion and i've chosen the projects that have changed me the most...

1) Natural Structure
2) Masks
3) Theaterette
4) Merdeka Event
5) Ibu Construction

i've put much effort in this, editing them in photoshop which took me hours and also printing them out in A3 sizes which robbed me of my money.. T.T i was wondering why i was putting so much effort in my Dimenxion when i realized that pictures do explain more than a thousand words and i just really like to look at them and start thinking back of the days.. after my project was completed i sat there and took a good look at it, and it really moved me... I really hope there's no damage done to my dimenxion during the exhibition and i really hope so too that i can bring it back... I really do wanna keep it...

We should bring out everywhere wherever we eat and go, so that every1 can see our story.. and be proud of our work in the studio.. maybe the students can say a few words about their work... i wanna hear their stories too... =)

The following are the processes for the setting up of my Dimenxion.. =)










My Dimenxion, My World..
RUS101, u'll just a memory after that.. a memory that i will forever bring wherever i am...

No comments:

Post a Comment