Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Preperation for the XZBIT and Conference Part 2

It's Saturday, What a GREAT day to prepare for the dome assembly on Sunday.. @@!!!
Woke up at 10am and went right to HBP to prepare my struts, and get the scaffold and gangplanks ready~
It's the last and final day for us to prepare our struts and scaffolds with gangplanks all ready for the big day 2moro which is the dome assembly.. gambateh every1~!!!

here's the scaffold of section 3:
The many many MANY bamboos that were transported to HBP the day b4..


still burning after a long time.. We've to burn the whole thing this time.. Cos instead of making it thinner, we've gotta expand the conectors so that it'll make a perfect fit to the bamboo..
Coz of that, with our carelessness and sometimes foolish act, we have to make a new connector out of scratch.. The good thing is I was given the honour by 1b to handle the Jigsaw hehehx.. it was my first time handling it but i felt great!! I was really proud and happy that I can do it successfully for myself, my friends, and the others.. ^^

Anyway, I lost the screwdriver from the drill.. I've gotta buy a new one back.. =(

These are the ropes that we used to tie our scaffolds and gangplanks.. we've gotta soak it for 1 and a half hour..

oh yeah~!!!
another great work for the day everyone~!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment