Friday, October 22, 2010

The Preperation for the XZBIT and Conference Part 1

At the end of our last assignment, the DIMENXION, which i THOUGHT it was the last one, we had to assemble the dome.. okie, totally forgotten about that.. @@!!!
firstly, the damaged or rejected struts are to be done again.. guess it's just "overcooked or not cooked" at all.

THe pictures are yet to come, but I guess I should update what's in my head right now before i forget all of them..

Anyway, all was going well, until when we realized that there was a "thief" among us... Why do i say so? coz our struts ad connectors started to go missing out of a sudden. And it's not a long term process, but it just went missing in within 15 minutes!! And those are struts that are already done!!
What great news!!!!
I guess the big lesson is still yet to be learnt by us, TRUST.

what about COMMITMENT? I've spent my time complaining, yes i do quite alot, but no doubt that my struts are all completed although it took me 2 days of work till late night..
rather then some others that I'm just too not willing to mention..

What's wrong if we're helping every1 out together? What's wrong if you're good at something and help some1 else in what you're good in instead of standing there and commenting and doing nothing?? Not even an initiative to find a solution but still, stick with your almighty problems..
Attitude man.. attitude..

Haix...........................................
10% anger
40% fun
50% TIREDNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment