Saturday, October 23, 2010

Assignment 10C: The Transformation

Describe the transformation that we faced during the whole sem in the Studio?
There were almighty changes that I've been through but the best one word that I can describe to illustrate my whole experience, is PRECIOUS.

Why do I say precious? It's used to describe everything I've been through the months in the Studio.
Firstly, it's the assignments which are getting tougher n tougher everytime.. Which I see, is very precious to gain as much knowledge as we can, since others cant.

2ndly, the lessons we learnt during the monday and friday talks that we don't even see externally in real life. It's alway the precious internal understanding that we must know. And it's a big Thank You to the studiomasters.

3rdly, the precious moments where studiomasters were there to help us during our toughest time..

and Lastly, the precious memories of me and my friends, I got to know them in just a nick of time, but our communication and bond will last as long as it will.

So the 10 words that I can say is:
The Quality of my life improved and in the mean time, expanded...

No comments:

Post a Comment